Advertise in the Humm Online: Online sizes, rates & deadlines
It's no secret that just about everyone is looking for information and ideas online these days, and our readers are no different.
Our new website gives us the ability to add tremendous value to our existing readers and to attract new ones.
Target Your Audience
Thanks to the nine 'Interests' that drive our site, we're able to target your audience exposure or keep it broad, depending on your priorities.
Advertise in the Paper
The print newspaper offers loads of advertising opportunities as well. Find out more here.
For information about advertising on our website, contact Kris Riendeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 4 Jason Kent
Jul 4 The Texas Horns
Jul 5 Without Willow
Jul 7 Joel Plaskett
Jul 7 Jay Smith
Jul 7 The Tempest
Jul 8 Sean Pinchin
Jul 9 Book Signing: Rod Carley
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds