Advertise in the Humm: Print sizes, rates & deadlines
Because of our comprehensive Events Calendar and coverage of the local arts & entertainment scene, theHumm reaches both residents and tourists who have an interest in shopping, dining, and being entertained. We are their source for information about what's available in this area!
Where are they?
Between 7,000 and 9,000 copies of theHumm are distributed each month in Almonte, Perth, Carleton Place, Westport, Arnprior, Stittsville, Pakenham, Lanark, Balderson, Carp, Burnstown, Smiths Falls, and select spots in Ottawa.
We also offer plenty of advertising spaces on theHumm Online. Stay tuned for new rates in 2020.
The 22nd of the month prior to publication. theHumm is distributed as close to the first of the month as possible.
For information about advertising in the paper, download theHumm Print Ad Rate sheet. Last updated: February 2020.
For other ad sizes, information, or to reserve your ad space in theHumm, please contact us.
Nov 3 - Jan 3 Gift of Art Show & Sale
Nov 4 - Jan 15 Art Unconfined: A Fusion of Fashion & Art
Nov 26 - Dec 30 Exhibition: 6th Anniversary Show
Nov 28 - Dec 13 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 2 - 6 Chocolate Party
Dec 5 Santa Visits Clayton
Dec 5 Santa Visits Pakenham
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox