Advertise in the Humm: Print sizes, rates & deadlines
Because of our comprehensive Events Calendar and coverage of the local arts & entertainment scene, theHumm reaches both residents and tourists who have an interest in shopping, dining, and being entertained. We are their source for information about what's available in this area!
Where are they?
Between 7,000 and 9,000 copies of theHumm are distributed each month in Almonte, Perth, Carleton Place, Westport, Arnprior, Stittsville, Pakenham, Lanark, Balderson, Carp, Burnstown, Smiths Falls, and select spots in Ottawa.
We also offer plenty of advertising spaces on theHumm Online. Stay tuned for new rates in 2020.
The 22nd of the month prior to publication. theHumm is distributed as close to the first of the month as possible.
For information about advertising in the paper, download theHumm Print Ad Rate sheet. Last updated: February 2020.
For other ad sizes, information, or to reserve your ad space in theHumm, please contact us.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 4 - 5 Almonte Celtfest - Virtual Edition
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day