Advertise in the Humm: Print sizes, rates & deadlines
Because of our comprehensive Events Calendar and coverage of the local arts & entertainment scene, theHumm reaches both residents and tourists who have an interest in shopping, dining, and being entertained. We are their source for information about what's available in this area!
Where are they?
Between 7,000 and 9,000 copies of theHumm are distributed each month in Almonte, Perth, Carleton Place, Westport, Arnprior, Stittsville, Pakenham, Lanark, Balderson, Carp, Burnstown, Smiths Falls, and select spots in Ottawa.
We also offer plenty of advertising spaces on theHumm Online. Stay tuned for new rates in 2020.
The 22nd of the month prior to publication. theHumm is distributed as close to the first of the month as possible.
For information about advertising in the paper, download theHumm Print Ad Rate sheet. Last updated: February 2020.
For other ad sizes, information, or to reserve your ad space in theHumm, please contact us.
Feb 17 - Mar 26 Exhibition: Mary Pfaff's paintings
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
- Katherine Muir Miller — Falling in Love with Art
- Winterwords Café #3 Keep Calm and Write On
- More Fun, Less Stuff
- Living on Earth as ifWe Want to Stay: A Discussion with Mike Nickerson
- The John Muir Trust MMLT Presents John Muir’s Legacy in the Land of his Birth
- We All Belong — Mississippi Mills
- Reimagining Maple An Interview with Shirley Fulton-Deugo
- Tackling Menstrual Inequality —One Tampon at a Time
- Step Out of the River
- The Ground Beneath Our Feet