Advertise in the Humm: Print sizes, rates & deadlines
Because of our comprehensive Events Calendar and coverage of the local arts & entertainment scene, theHumm reaches both residents and tourists who have an interest in shopping, dining, and being entertained. We are their source for information about what's available in this area!
Where are they?
Between 7,000 and 9,000 copies of theHumm are distributed each month in Almonte, Perth, Carleton Place, Westport, Arnprior, Stittsville, Pakenham, Lanark, Balderson, Carp, Burnstown, Smiths Falls, and select spots in Ottawa.
We also offer plenty of advertising spaces on theHumm Online. Stay tuned for new rates in 2020.
The 22nd of the month prior to publication. theHumm is distributed as close to the first of the month as possible.
For information about advertising in the paper, download theHumm Print Ad Rate sheet. Last updated: February 2020.
For other ad sizes, information, or to reserve your ad space in theHumm, please contact us.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 1 Spencer Evans solo
Oct 2 Nolan Hubbard
Oct 3 Scott & Kate Live!
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?