Fibrefest - Almonte ON
MVTM, Almonte Arena, Almonte Curling Club Almonte ON K0A 1A0
At three locations (the Mississippi Valley Textile Museum, the Almonte Arena, and the Almonte Community Centre) visitors will find demonstrations, vendors, and exhibits at this long established two-day festival of fibre arts. Local guilds will demonstrate sorting and classing of fibre, spinning, knitting, weaving, rug hooking, lacemaking, smocking and quilting. Vendors include, vintage clothing, spinners, weavers, and fibre artists from across the province, as well as quilt shops and alpaca farms.
2015 dates: September 12 and 13.
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens