Union Hall - Almonte ON
1984 Wolf Grove Rd. at Tatlock Rd. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located at 1984 Wolf Grove Road at the corner of Tatlock Road, Union Hall has been used continuously for over one hundred and fifty years. The hall is largely self-sufficient and maintained through the efforts of local volunteers. An ideal location for meetings, family reunions and small parties, it has a seating capacity for 60 people and is equipped with a kitchen and washroom facilities. Please contact Howard Dunlop at 613-256-1153.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!