Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program - Carleton Place ON
30 Bennett Street Carleton Place ON K7C 4J9
This program offers specialized riding lessons to anyone ages 3 and up with physical and/or developmental disabilities, including anxiety, ADHD, arthritis, brain injury, learning disabilities and speech impairment.
Volunteers are always needed for weekly lessons to lead the horses or walk beside the riders to give them support and encouragement. No experience is required, and training sessions are held in the spring with lessons beginning in May in Perth, and Almonte. New eLearning course also offered for new volunteers.
Great exercise and great people!
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day