Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program - Carleton Place ON
30 Bennett Street Carleton Place ON K7C 4J9
This program offers specialized riding lessons to anyone ages 3 and up with physical and/or developmental disabilities, including anxiety, ADHD, arthritis, brain injury, learning disabilities and speech impairment.
Volunteers are always needed for weekly lessons to lead the horses or walk beside the riders to give them support and encouragement. No experience is required, and training sessions are held in the spring with lessons beginning in May in Perth, and Almonte. New eLearning course also offered for new volunteers.
Great exercise and great people!
Jun 23 - Jul 30 Exhibition: William Liao
Jul 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
Jul 1 - Aug 25 Canadian Local: paintings, handweaving, jewellery
Jul 4 - Aug 31 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 2 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Jul 29 - 30 Miss Emily w/opener Frank Ryan
Aug 2 The Co-conspirators
- Chris Lemaire — Powerful Art
- A Dramatic Turn of Events for Live Theatre!
- Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Scavenger Hunt Returns on August 28
- Go Play Outdoors! An Interview with Summer Theatre Smiths Falls
- Get Your Art Fix in the Valley!
- Magic Returns to Smiths Falls! OUTERBRIDGE – Clockwork Mysteries Shows Start on August 6
- A.D. Redux — Almonte Art Crawl & Show
- Merrickville Festivalof the Arts
- Artist and Studio Tour in Perth
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted through Art and Fashion