JB Arts - Almonte ON
64 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located right on Almonte's Mill Street and operated by artist Jeff Banks, JB Arts is an art school offering a wide range of programs from painting in oils, acrylics, watercolour and airbrush to drawing, printmaking, mold making glass. Students are encouraged to get messy and to try new things.
The studio itself is a spacious, comfortable, well lit area perfect for making a mess or having a birthday party. Day camps and special workshops. Simple framing, art supplies, gallery space and unique retail items from local artists.
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!