Lola Dot Studio - Almonte ON
76 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
A boutique that sells handmade goods and features a studio where textile products are made on-site. Owner and textile artist, Laura Fauquier gets her inspiration from landscape photographs, and abstract textures such as rust, peeling paint, and nature.
Lola Dot Studio sells yarn for weavers and a selection of craft items like knit pieces, cards, jewellery and ceramics.
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!