Perth Autumn Studio Tour - Perth ON
Details from the website or Riverguild Fine Crafts, 613-267-5237
Surprising as it may seem, assessing the merits of a restaurant can be remarkably similar to assessing the merits of a studio tour. The Perth Autumn Studio Tour (PAST) run every autumn around Thanksgiving weekend. The Tour brings together a spirited bunch of artists and makers who love what they do and want to share their talents and passions with you!
With seven beautiful studios nestled along the meandering roads of Brooke Valley, the Perth Autumn Studio Tour offers art lovers and nature seekers alike a great way to get a taste of the gorgeous autumn landscape and to purchase work from 20+ noteworthy artists and makers. Clay, wood, stone, glass, ink, chocolate, photography, paper and textiles will be formed into items as varied as sinks, jewelry, paintings, prints, bags, canoes, clothing, sculpture, tableware, furniture and mosaics. For information about the artists on the Perth Autumn Studio Tour and to download a map to help you plan your route, visit the website.
Enjoy Art & Autumnin & around Perth October 2019
Studio Tour Gallery Perth Autumn
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir