Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario - Smiths Falls ON
90 William Street West Smiths Falls ON K7A 5A5
The Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario is located in the former Canadian Northern Railway Station (later Canadian National). It was built in 1912 and ran passenger service until 1979. It was designated a National Historic Site in 1985.
Open mid-May through Labour Day (early September); 10am-4pm, 7 days a week.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County