Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario - Smiths Falls ON
90 William Street West Smiths Falls ON K7A 5A5
The Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario is located in the former Canadian Northern Railway Station (later Canadian National). It was built in 1912 and ran passenger service until 1979. It was designated a National Historic Site in 1985.
Open mid-May through Labour Day (early September); 10am-4pm, 7 days a week.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 16 Teagan McLaren
May 17 Sue Prosser
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn