Rona Fraser, Assistant Editor
Date Published: Fri, 15 Nov 2013
Assistant Editor, theHumm
Rona is a gluten-free, if-it-doesn't-look-like-meat-it-doesn't-count vegetarian who believes in fairness, commas, chocolate, and making up words. She enjoys writing about ways to enjoy life and reduce stress, the gloriousness of chocolate, things to do around the Valley, how we can make the world a better place, permaculture, and pretty much anything else on her mind (that she can get past her boss).
Some of her favourite pastimes include drinking hot chocolate, ranting, and adding as many commas and hyphens as she can get away with. Never ask her the date though - inputting Humm Calendar entries at least a month ahead of time, she has been known to rant about missing an event which has not yet taken place.
Her plans for the future include time travel, winning the lottery, and taking more vacations... though really, the first would take care of the rest!
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food