NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds - Almonte ON
Almonte Fairgrounds 195 Water St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Built in 1869, the Agricultural Hall is used for family parties, weddings/receptions, horticultural judging schools, exhibitions, card games, fundraising events, pipe band practices etc., as well as housing all the exhibits at the annual agricultural fair. There are 6,000 sq.ft. of space; perfect for your event. Available May 1 to September 30 (not heated). They also have a large space for parking, as well as a gated entry.
Jul 4 - Sep 30 Head Over Heels
Jul 8 - Sep 30 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 18 - 25 Live Music
Sep 21 - 27 Fibrefest - Virtual Edition
Sep 24 Nolan Hubbard
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Sep 25 - 26 Delta Harvest Festival
- Take Back the Night 2021!
- Auni Milne —Not Millinery, But Hang onto Your Hat!
- 26th Annual Fibrefest
- MERA is Alive and Well!
- 5 Wednesdays — the Harvest Edition September Concerts in Augusta Street Park
- Carleton Place Fine Art Show & Sale
- OUTERBRIDGE: Rekindling the Magic
- Back to the Land Outdoor Learning in the Valley
- Metal Forming Techniques Workshop
- North Frontenac Back Roads Studio Tour