Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum - Carleton Place ON
267 Edmund Street Carleton Place ON K7C 3E8
The museum's collection of artifacts, photographs and archival materials chronicles the history of Carleton Place and Beckwith Township. We are planning our summer exhibits and have opportunities for volunteer expertise and assistance in: cataloguing artifacts, scanning photos, and creating indexes of photo albums and scrapbooks. If you have an appreciation of history, love to create order from chaos, and would enjoy learning about your community, please contact us.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
Nov 6 - 15 Guatemala Stove Project Online Auction
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!