North Folk Cafe - Perth
1 Gore St. W. Perth K7H 2L5
North Folk is a cozy boutique style café located on the corner of Gore & Foster Streets in historic downtown Perth. It is a family-owned business serving Artizen Kombucha, locally-roasted espresso, handcrafted gelato & desserts (organic, gluten-free, plant-based options). The gift shop features a selection of fine foods, jams, wide selection of local honey, organic single origin bean to bar chocolate, handcrafted candy, unique gift items & local art. North Folk cafe was founded by Dasha Smolentseva & Sebastien Armand, who also own and operate Artizen Kombucha.
Dec 1 Light Up The Night
Dec 2 Santa Claus Parade
Dec 2 The ABBA Christmas Show
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
- The Winter Issue
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- 2023 Gift Giving Guide
- Setting the Scene for Ethan Claymore
- David McAuslan — Full Cycle
- Arts CP Annual Small Piece Art Show & Sale
- Savour the Symphony of Giving Concert Fundraiser for Lanark Community Garden
- Merrickville’s Makers Market
- Help for the Humane Society!
- A Puppet Playfor the Holidays