Code's Mill - Perth
17 Wilson St. E. Perth K7H 1L3
Inside Code's Mill you’ll find an array of specialty shops and services; handmade chocolates, small batch donuts made on site, gourmet dining, a brew pub, a picture perfect patio, a funky art gallery, wedding photographer, and an elegant flower shop. Fully restored limestone walls, high timber-framed ceilings and romantic balconies create a uniquely textured backdrop to your event. Choose from the Carding Hall Ballroom, Parkside Loft, or a Private Boardroom to suit your needs.
?Just across the street, the magnificent Stewart Park delights with its meandering paths, perennial gardens and charming bridges crossing the meandering Tay River. Stewart Park is an ideal setting for wedding photos and outdoor ceremonies.
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
Apr 27 The Moth Project
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!