Avenir Design Studio - Almonte ON
96 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Avenir Design Studio sells fashions for the rhythm of your life. It is a women’s boutique, featuring its own fashion label. Co-owner Micaela Cook is the young designer of these original, upbeat clothes that have the amazing ability to tie, twist, snap or even turn upside down! You can express yourself by creating your own personalized outfit. Micaela received her college diploma in Fashion Design from Fanshaw College of London, Ontario, and then attended Huddersfield University in England, where she completed her university degree.
Her mother and business partner, Donna Cook, is thankful that her busy and talented daughter agreed to take on this venture with her and to design their clothing line, which ultimately led to the opening of their first boutique together. “We love our boutique”, says Donna, “Almonte is a beautiful town with a great history and a growing tourist shopping district. We have lived nearby for years, so it seemed like a great fit!”.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing