Avenir Design Studio - Almonte ON
96 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Avenir Design Studio sells fashions for the rhythm of your life. It is a women’s boutique, featuring its own fashion label. Co-owner Micaela Cook is the young designer of these original, upbeat clothes that have the amazing ability to tie, twist, snap or even turn upside down! You can express yourself by creating your own personalized outfit. Micaela received her college diploma in Fashion Design from Fanshaw College of London, Ontario, and then attended Huddersfield University in England, where she completed her university degree.
Her mother and business partner, Donna Cook, is thankful that her busy and talented daughter agreed to take on this venture with her and to design their clothing line, which ultimately led to the opening of their first boutique together. “We love our boutique”, says Donna, “Almonte is a beautiful town with a great history and a growing tourist shopping district. We have lived nearby for years, so it seemed like a great fit!”.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food