Agapé Gardens - Perth
21 Gore st. West Perth
Agapé Gardens is a home made, small scale labour of love located in rural Perth. Through its hand grown, hand crafted nutrient-dense products we want to share our journey of passion for health and well-being.
The Gardens produce a small number of handcrafted food products (kale chips, kefir, garden crackers) available from local foodstores like The Granary in Carleton Place and Dandelion Foods in Almonte, as well as Perth Farmers Market.
Farmgate sales are also available, 7am to 8pm daily. Please call or email ahead for an order.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing