Agapé Gardens - Perth
Local Food - Farmgate Sales
21 Gore st. West Perth
Agapé Gardens is a home made, small scale labour of love located in rural Perth. Through its hand grown, hand crafted nutrient-dense products we want to share our journey of passion for health and well-being.
The Gardens produce a small number of handcrafted food products (kale chips, kefir, garden crackers) available from local foodstores like The Granary in Carleton Place and Dandelion Foods in Almonte, as well as Perth Farmers Market.
Farmgate sales are also available, 7am to 8pm daily. Please call or email ahead for an order.
- On This Month’s Cover
- The Return of the Victory Garden: an Interview with Ed Lawrence
- The Great Veggie Grow-Off is a GO!
- Calling All Novice Vegetable Gardeners
- Give Moms a (Coffee) Break!
- Playful May
- Reflecting on Earth Day 2020
- Hygge Your Home! Turning Your Space into a Calming, Comfortable Sanctuary
- The Best Gift