Agapé Gardens - Perth
Local Food - Local Food Producers
21 Gore st. West Perth
Agapé Gardens is a home made, small scale labour of love located in rural Perth. Through its hand grown, hand crafted nutrient-dense products we want to share our journey of passion for health and well-being.
The Gardens produce a small number of handcrafted food products (kale chips, kefir, garden crackers) available from local foodstores like The Granary in Carleton Place and Dandelion Foods in Almonte, as well as Perth Farmers Market.
Farmgate sales are also available, 7am to 8pm daily. Please call or email ahead for an order.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir