Articles list - theHumm April 2015
By Sandy Irvin
I have two dogs. One is young and full of, well, piss and vinegar. One is a little older, and let me tell you, the young dog makes me appreciate the finer points of growing up. You may be a littl......
By Sharon Baxter
An elderly woman with incurable end-stage heart disease is rushed to hospital and quickly goes into cardiac arrest. Despite her poor condition and minimal chance of survival, her panicked husband......
This year’s Arbour Week, taking place April 18–26 in Mississippi Mills, will have a special focus on heritage trees — trees that, if endorsed by Town Council, will be protected from the chai......
A first-hand look at the lives of small-town, rural teenagers will be performed at the Royal Canadian Legion (Perth-Upon-Tay branch, 26 Beckwith Street East) on Saturday, April 18 at 2pm. Th......
It is the 25th year for the Empty Bowls project in North America, the 14th year for Empty Bowls Perth, and the 11th for Foodsmiths Empty Bowls fundraiser. The Empty Bowls Project began when Bloom......
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!