NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds - Almonte ON
Almonte Fairgrounds 195 Water St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Built in 1869, the Agricultural Hall is used for family parties, weddings/receptions, horticultural judging schools, exhibitions, card games, fundraising events, pipe band practices etc., as well as housing all the exhibits at the annual agricultural fair. There are 6,000 sq.ft. of space; perfect for your event. Available May 1 to September 30 (not heated). They also have a large space for parking, as well as a gated entry.
Feb 17 - Mar 26 Exhibition: Mary Pfaff's paintings
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
- Kaija Savinainen —A Brush with a Gifted Environmental Activist
- Interested in Writing? Check Out Winterwords Online Events!
- Artistic Excellence in our Area
- Build a Birdhouse!
- Happy Hiking: an Interview with Vickie Walsh
- The Last Generation: to Act on Climate Change
- Hedgerow (where the domestic and the wild mix and mingle)
- Finding Joy in Lockdown
- Back to Better in the Valley
- Dear Little One