NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds - Almonte ON
Almonte Fairgrounds 195 Water St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Built in 1869, the Agricultural Hall is used for family parties, weddings/receptions, horticultural judging schools, exhibitions, card games, fundraising events, pipe band practices etc., as well as housing all the exhibits at the annual agricultural fair. There are 6,000 sq.ft. of space; perfect for your event. Available May 1 to September 30 (not heated). They also have a large space for parking, as well as a gated entry.
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Nov 3 - Jan 3 Gift of Art Show & Sale
Nov 4 - Jan 15 Art Unconfined: A Fusion of Fashion & Art
Nov 26 - Dec 30 Exhibition: 6th Anniversary Show
Nov 28 - Dec 13 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 2 - 6 Chocolate Party
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Thanks So Much for Your Support! And Sorry About the USD Thing…
- Margaret Martin – Coping with Art“The Artist’s Way
- Leave Them With Scott!Your Leaves Can Help Farmers Regenerate Soil
- A Century ofWriters Helping Writers
- Food Bank Stocking Drive COVID Won’t Stop Santa Claus — or Sandy Claus!
- It’s a Chocolate Party in CP!
- What the Hygge?Finding Cozy Winter Rituals in Westport
- Aid-Brigade at MMYCMusic Program in Honour of Aiden Fotherby-Verk
- Guatemala Stove Project FundraiserVirtual Auction Supports Families in Guatemala