NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds - Almonte ON
Almonte Fairgrounds 195 Water St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Built in 1869, the Agricultural Hall is used for family parties, weddings/receptions, horticultural judging schools, exhibitions, card games, fundraising events, pipe band practices etc., as well as housing all the exhibits at the annual agricultural fair. There are 6,000 sq.ft. of space; perfect for your event. Available May 1 to September 30 (not heated). They also have a large space for parking, as well as a gated entry.
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!