Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum - Carleton Place ON
267 Edmund Street Carleton Place ON K7C 3E8
The museum's collection of artifacts, photographs and archival materials chronicles the history of Carleton Place and Beckwith Township. We are planning our summer exhibits and have opportunities for volunteer expertise and assistance in: cataloguing artifacts, scanning photos, and creating indexes of photo albums and scrapbooks. If you have an appreciation of history, love to create order from chaos, and would enjoy learning about your community, please contact us.
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 29 Rob Lutes & Rob MacDonald
Oct 31 Eric Uren
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading