Classic Theatre Festival - Perth ON
By mail: PO Box 2121, 57 Foster St., Perth, ON, K7H 1R0
54 Beckwith St. E. Perth ON K7H 1B6
Ottawa Valley's professional summer theatre, presents classics from the golden age of Broadway and London Stage. 2015 summer season features Neil Simon’s comedy Barefoot in the Park, and Frederick Knott's thriller Wait Until Dark, plus ghost walk and historic walking tour. Opportunities include ushering, operating concessions, set construction, painting, billeting, and community outreach. A great opportunity to work with some of Canada's top theatre professionals.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 1 Spencer Evans solo
Oct 2 Nolan Hubbard
Oct 3 Scott & Kate Live!
Oct 3 - 4 MAG Artists Online Studio Tour
Oct 6 - 31 Songwriter Night w/Eric Uren
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?