Classic Theatre Festival - Perth ON
By mail: PO Box 2121, 57 Foster St., Perth, ON, K7H 1R0
54 Beckwith St. E. Perth ON K7H 1B6
Ottawa Valley's professional summer theatre, presents classics from the golden age of Broadway and London Stage. 2015 summer season features Neil Simon’s comedy Barefoot in the Park, and Frederick Knott's thriller Wait Until Dark, plus ghost walk and historic walking tour. Opportunities include ushering, operating concessions, set construction, painting, billeting, and community outreach. A great opportunity to work with some of Canada's top theatre professionals.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing