Community Home Support - Lanark County - Lanark County ON
Community Resources - Community Organizations
Perth 267–6400, Smiths Falls 283–6745, Lanark 259–5412, Carleton Place 253–0733, Pakenham 624–5647
Lanark County ON
Community Home Support - Lanark County provides support services to seniors, adults with physical disabilities, people living with a life-limiting illness and the dying to help them continue to reside in their own homes and remain a vital part of their community. Volunteers are needed. Drivers receive a tax-free reimbursement.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir