Fibrefest - Almonte ON
MVTM, Almonte Arena, Almonte Curling Club Almonte ON K0A 1A0
At three locations (the Mississippi Valley Textile Museum, the Almonte Arena, and the Almonte Community Centre) visitors will find demonstrations, vendors, and exhibits at this long established two-day festival of fibre arts. Local guilds will demonstrate sorting and classing of fibre, spinning, knitting, weaving, rug hooking, lacemaking, smocking and quilting. Vendors include, vintage clothing, spinners, weavers, and fibre artists from across the province, as well as quilt shops and alpaca farms.
2015 dates: September 12 and 13.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County