Pakenham General Store - Pakenham ON
2524 County Rd 29 Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
Enjoy a walk back in time when you visit this general store and bakery. Originally built in 1840, the store in the heart of Pakenham still maintains its charm with wood floors, original wooden counters and antiques used by the original owners. Upstairs is a gift boutique and art gallery.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing