Hello Yellow - Almonte ON
72 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Hello Yellow is a one-of-a-kind little shop stocked to the gills with (cheerfully) made goods. Paper products, bath & body, fashion accessories, home decor. Items from artisans all over North America (and Europe if the shipping's right). Occasional workshops.
Hello Yellow is also home to Wallflower Framing.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - 26 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 East Coast Experience
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 3 - 4 MAG Artists Online Studio Tour
Oct 23 - 24 BOTR: Samantha Martin Trio
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?