Hub Hospice Palliative Care - Almonte ON
70 Clyde Street P.O. Box 787 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Covering Mississippi Mills and North Lanark, The Hub Hospice Palliative Care is committed to helping people end their life’s journey in a peaceful and dignified manner. Dedicated people will complete a training course that qualifies them to help people in their homes. No medical experience required; only a will to be a loving companion to clients and families. The Friends of Hospice supports the work of the Hub Hospice Board by being willing volunteers for various projects and events. This lively group will become the face of Hospice on many occasions. Your commitment on a more casual basis can make a significant difference.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day