Hub Hospice Palliative Care - Almonte ON
Community Resources - Community Organizations
70 Clyde Street P.O. Box 787 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Covering Mississippi Mills and North Lanark, The Hub Hospice Palliative Care is committed to helping people end their life’s journey in a peaceful and dignified manner. Dedicated people will complete a training course that qualifies them to help people in their homes. No medical experience required; only a will to be a loving companion to clients and families. The Friends of Hospice supports the work of the Hub Hospice Board by being willing volunteers for various projects and events. This lively group will become the face of Hospice on many occasions. Your commitment on a more casual basis can make a significant difference.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir