Lanark County Community Justice Program - Perth ON
8 Herriott Street Suite 10E Perth ON K7H 1S9
The Program's mission is to bring people together to repair the harm from conflict and crime and to promote community leadership in the use of restorative practices. Volunteer facilitators conduct restorative justice forums, where people directly affected meet to discuss an incident and decide how to make things right. Volunteers receive training, resources and support.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing