Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority - Carleton Place ON
10970 Hwy. 7 Carleton Place ON
As the government body appointed to manage the Mississippi Valley watershed, MVCA aims to balance the needs of local residents with the needs of the environment to protect things you like safe drinking water, local ecosystems, residents' property, and a healthy economic framework based on recreational tourism. The Authority also manages a number of popular conservation spots.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing