Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority - Carleton Place ON
Community Resources - Community Organizations
10970 Hwy. 7 Carleton Place ON
As the government body appointed to manage the Mississippi Valley watershed, MVCA aims to balance the needs of local residents with the needs of the environment to protect things you like safe drinking water, local ecosystems, residents' property, and a healthy economic framework based on recreational tourism. The Authority also manages a number of popular conservation spots.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir