Mississippi Valley Textile Museum - Almonte ON
3 Rosamond St. E Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located in the annex of the former Rosamond Woolen Company in Almonte, exhibitions range from early mill history and period mill equipment to cottage industry and eclectic modern fibre art exhibitions. The multi-purpose room (available for rental) features a large sink and can accommodate up to ten folding tables (provided), making it an ideal space for art and craft workshops and classes. It is equipped with a high-definition projector and drop-down screen for presentations, video and wifi access, as well as a podium, and it can seat up to 50 people. The MVTM is seeking volunteers to assist in historical research, to greet visitors and give tours, run educational programs, work on displays and exhibits, work with artifacts, help out at special events, and more!
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Nov 3 - Jan 3 Gift of Art Show & Sale
Nov 4 - Jan 15 Art Unconfined: A Fusion of Fashion & Art
Nov 26 - Dec 30 Exhibition: 6th Anniversary Show
Nov 28 - Dec 13 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 2 - 6 Chocolate Party
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Thanks So Much for Your Support! And Sorry About the USD Thing…
- Margaret Martin – Coping with Art“The Artist’s Way
- Leave Them With Scott!Your Leaves Can Help Farmers Regenerate Soil
- A Century ofWriters Helping Writers
- Food Bank Stocking Drive COVID Won’t Stop Santa Claus — or Sandy Claus!
- It’s a Chocolate Party in CP!
- What the Hygge?Finding Cozy Winter Rituals in Westport
- Aid-Brigade at MMYCMusic Program in Honour of Aiden Fotherby-Verk
- Guatemala Stove Project FundraiserVirtual Auction Supports Families in Guatemala