Mississippi Valley Textile Museum - Almonte ON
3 Rosamond St. E Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located in the annex of the former Rosamond Woolen Company in Almonte, exhibitions range from early mill history and period mill equipment to cottage industry and eclectic modern fibre art exhibitions. The multi-purpose room (available for rental) features a large sink and can accommodate up to ten folding tables (provided), making it an ideal space for art and craft workshops and classes. It is equipped with a high-definition projector and drop-down screen for presentations, video and wifi access, as well as a podium, and it can seat up to 50 people. The MVTM is seeking volunteers to assist in historical research, to greet visitors and give tours, run educational programs, work on displays and exhibits, work with artifacts, help out at special events, and more!
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 24 - 25 Trunk Show: Glass by Jennifer Kelly
Oct 24 - 25 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 25 The Michael Moore Project
Oct 29 Rob Lutes & Rob MacDonald
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading