Friends of Murphys Point Park
This group works to enhance natural heritage education about Murphys Point Provincial Park by increasing awareness and providing education about the park’s history, geology, archaeology, culture and natural resources. We are always looking for volunteers for educational programs, special events, fundraising, social media communications and Board of Director positions. We can train you - and it’s fun!
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - 26 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 East Coast Experience
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
Oct 3 - 4 MAG Artists Online Studio Tour
Oct 23 - 24 BOTR: Samantha Martin Trio
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?