Neat Coffee Shop - Burnstown ON
Local Food - Culture Friendly Food Joints
1715 Calabogie Rd. Burnstown ON K0J 1G0
The term “coffee shop” really doesn’t do justice to this amazing café that has quickly established a reputation with performers across Canada as a fabulous live music venue.
The menu in this licensed establishment features fair-trade organic coffee roasted on the premises, pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven, and a wide variety of other savoury and sweet treats made from scratch using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
Concerts take place in the intimate and acoustically warm former schoolhouse building adjoining the restaurant.
Closing fall 2015.
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir