O'Brien Theatre - Arnprior ON
147 John St. N. Arnprior ON K7S 2N8
A historic theatre in the heart of downtown Arnprior that first opened in 1906, the O'Brien regularly screens new releases and also features Live At The Met performances and an independent film group.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing