Old Mill at Ashton Pub - Ashton ON
Venues - Music Venues
113 Old Mill Road Ashton ON K0A 1B0
Commonly referred to as The Ashton Pub, it is the first original English pub in the heart of the Ottawa Valley. It features occasional live music and a Sunday 2-5pm open stage hosted by Kelly Sloan.
All Hosted Events
Ashton Open Mic
Sun, 02 Feb 2020 - Sun, 31 May (each Sun)
Cost: No cover.
A short drive to the country will take you to a cozy, English-style, family pub where the pleasures of old are standard -- great food, beer brewed in-house, great conversation, real fireplaces & live music. No need for musicians to sign up beforehand, but table reservations are highly recommended.
Old Mill at Ashton Pub
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir