Peches & Poivre from sweet to savory - Almonte ON
89 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Peches & Poivre is an old-fashioned general store and modern food emporium rolled into one. Savoury and sweet offerings, special beverage lines, local cheeses, tea and coffee, table linens, housewares, kitchen gadgets and more.
Ottawa Valley gift baskets and artisanal cheese from the Valley and beyond are among the store's specialisms.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
May 24 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
May 26 Greg Ball
May 27 - 28 Carole King/James Taylor Tribute Dinner+Show
May 27 Rag Bag Cabaret
May 30 Matt Dickson
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn