Perth Civitan Club & Hall - Perth ON
Community Resources - Community Organizations
6787 County Rd 43 Perth ON K7H 1B0
The Perth Civitan Club was established in 1945 and today has more than 110 members. This community organization fundraises for and hosts a wide variety of activities.
The hall, available for rental, has multimedia capability and audio systems suitable for a business meeting or a celebration, and offers a full in-house catering service and licensed bar.
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir