Perth Studio Theatre - Perth ON
For all rental inquiries, contact Booking Manager Sue Tennant at email@example.com or 613-267-7469
Box 2005 57 Foster Street Perth ON K7H 1R9
The Studio Theatre is an accessible 197-seat, air-conditioned theatre in beautiful downtown heritage Perth, Ontario, and run entirely by volunteers. The theatre provides light and sound technicians for your use. Their upcoming productions of Leaving Home, The Lion in Winter and Little Women - The Broadway Musical are in rehearsal, and great opportunities abound for anyone interested in getting involved with the thrilling world of theatre. We currently need volunteers to staff the front of house position, plus actors, stage crew, and more.
Out of Sight…Out of Murder January 2020
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Sep 24 - Oct 24 Private Art Collection
Oct 23 - 24 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!