PFLAG Canada - Carleton Place and Stittsville Chapters ON
Jennifer at 859-0100 or Jim at 257-3753 (calls are strictly confidential)
PFLAG Canada is a charitable organization that provides support, information and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender individuals of all ages, or for those with questions/concerns about sexual orientation or gender identity or gender expression issues. Allies are welcome. The Carleton Place group meets the 2nd Monday of each month. The Stittsville group meets the last Tuesday of each month (calls are strictly confidential).
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action