PFLAG Canada - Carleton Place and Stittsville Chapters ON
Community Resources - Community Organizations
Jennifer at 859-0100 or Jim at 257-3753 (calls are strictly confidential)
PFLAG Canada is a charitable organization that provides support, information and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender individuals of all ages, or for those with questions/concerns about sexual orientation or gender identity or gender expression issues. Allies are welcome. The Carleton Place group meets the 2nd Monday of each month. The Stittsville group meets the last Tuesday of each month (calls are strictly confidential).
Feb 21 Bill Durst Band
- In memoriam – Dr. Bill Buttle
- Charles Spratt A Four-Decade Love Affair
- Thaw Out at Frozen Jr. in Carleton Place!
- Hard Hitting Blues at Blues on the Rideau
- The Girl, the Ash, the Plantation… and Wilding
- Almonte’s Seedy Saturday
- PDHS PresentsA Preview of Spring
- Come toMardi Gras (Without Travelling Too Far!)
- Choral Evensong in Perth
- Music of Life River Resonance Chamber Choir