PFLAG Canada - Carleton Place and Stittsville Chapters ON
Youth - Youth Organizations
Jennifer at 859-0100 or Jim at 257-3753 (calls are strictly confidential)
PFLAG Canada is a charitable organization that provides support, information and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender individuals of all ages, or for those with questions/concerns about sexual orientation or gender identity or gender expression issues. Allies are welcome. The Carleton Place group meets the 2nd Monday of each month. The Stittsville group meets the last Tuesday of each month (calls are strictly confidential).
Jun 1 - 7 Art in the Attic Online
Jun 3 - 4 S#!t I'm in Love with You Again
Jun 11 - 13 Rural Root Theatre Co. presents "Couples"
- Where to Find the June Humm
- A Time of Transformation
- Jeff Wallace — Wallflower Turned Art Auctioneer!
- Faces & Fabric of a small town during pandemic
- Lots of Time to Plant!
- COVID, Kids, & All the Feelings
- KITCHEN at Sivarulrasa Gallery An Exhibition in Partnership with the Carleton Place & Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Rural Root Zooms into Spring with Couples
- Supporting Local Artists: In Person and Online!