PFLAG Canada - Carleton Place and Stittsville Chapters ON
Youth - Youth Organizations
Jennifer at 859-0100 or Jim at 257-3753 (calls are strictly confidential)
PFLAG Canada is a charitable organization that provides support, information and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender individuals of all ages, or for those with questions/concerns about sexual orientation or gender identity or gender expression issues. Allies are welcome. The Carleton Place group meets the 2nd Monday of each month. The Stittsville group meets the last Tuesday of each month (calls are strictly confidential).
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox