Roy Brown Museum - Carleton Place ON
Moore House 170 Bridge St Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Roy Brown Society worked with the Town of Carleton Place to establish a permanent home for the " The Captain A. Roy Brown Museum" at the Moore House in downtown Carleton Place. It displays promote the legacy of A. Roy Brown who shot down Manfred Van Richthofen, The RED BARON, the most celebrated German fighter pilot of WWI. Limited hours. Volunteer assistance required, including visitor hosts.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing