Roy Brown Museum - Carleton Place ON
Moore House 170 Bridge St Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Roy Brown Society worked with the Town of Carleton Place to establish a permanent home for the " The Captain A. Roy Brown Museum" at the Moore House in downtown Carleton Place. It displays promote the legacy of A. Roy Brown who shot down Manfred Van Richthofen, The RED BARON, the most celebrated German fighter pilot of WWI. Limited hours. Volunteer assistance required, including visitor hosts.
Sep 1 - 30 Franc van Oort: Italy in Watercolour
Sep 4 - 26 Claudio Valentini
Sep 24 Al Lerman
Sep 25 John Wilberforce
Sep 26 East Coast Experience
Sep 26 - Oct 18 Private Contemporary Art Collection
Sep 27 Subprime
Sep 27 Child Haven Indian Market
Sep 28 Spencer Scharf
Sep 29 Steve Stacey w/Pat Robillard
- Lynn Melbourne — A Gift for People
- 25th Annual (1st Virtual) Fibrefest
- BOTR’s New “COVID Fighter” Fall Series
- Warden’s Slow Roll & Official Alameda Opening
- “Market Masala” Child Haven Fundraiser
- Recreating Creativity — Classes during COVID
- Back to School 2020: Choose Your Own Adventure
- Picnics and Musicand Trains, Oh My!
- Recreating Creativity: Visual Arts
- What’s Black and White and Hard to Move?