Roy Brown Museum - Carleton Place ON
Moore House 170 Bridge St Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Roy Brown Society worked with the Town of Carleton Place to establish a permanent home for the " The Captain A. Roy Brown Museum" at the Moore House in downtown Carleton Place. It displays promote the legacy of A. Roy Brown who shot down Manfred Van Richthofen, The RED BARON, the most celebrated German fighter pilot of WWI. Limited hours. Volunteer assistance required, including visitor hosts.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day