St. Paul's United Church - Carp ON
3760 Carp Rd. Carp ON K0A 1L0
St. John's offers ideal space for up to 120 people for meetings, banquets or receptions. Situated within easy distance of west-end Ottawa, the church hall is in a semi-rural setting on a historic church property - a good location for relaxed discussion and getting in touch with nature. The hall is particularly well-suited for daytime meetings and retreats, but can also accommodate evening meetings and festivities. The main hall and the break-out rooms can be configured for a variety of events. A wide range of catering is available. You can even make use of their indoor and outdoor labyrinths: they can provide a facilitator to guide you.
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Jul 21 - Aug 2 Bloomfest Garden Art Show & Sale
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day