The Station Theatre - Smiths Falls ON
53 Victoria Ave. (Corner of Daniel St.) Smiths Falls ON K7A 5E6
The Smiths Falls Community Theatre operates the Station Theatre and produces plays throughout the year. The space is available for rental by amateur and professional theatre groups and for corporate events, meetings, seminars and workshops, and small private parties. The theatre now has high speed wireless internet access, a high-definition Panasonic digital projector and a fourteen-foot screen. The projector is also wirelessly linked from the stage for PowerPoint presentations.
Key for Two Laugh the Winter Away at the Station Theatre February 2020
Winter is Coming to the Station Theatre December 2019
Holiday Fun with Robin Hood & the Babes in the Wood November 2019
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day