The Station Theatre - Smiths Falls ON
53 Victoria Ave. (Corner of Daniel St.) Smiths Falls ON K7A 5E6
The Smiths Falls Community Theatre operates the Station Theatre and produces plays throughout the year. The space is available for rental by amateur and professional theatre groups and for corporate events, meetings, seminars and workshops, and small private parties. The theatre now has high speed wireless internet access, a high-definition Panasonic digital projector and a fourteen-foot screen. The projector is also wirelessly linked from the stage for PowerPoint presentations.
Key for Two Laugh the Winter Away at the Station Theatre February 2020
Winter is Coming to the Station Theatre December 2019
Holiday Fun with Robin Hood & the Babes in the Wood November 2019
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County