Almonte & District Community Centre - Almonte ON
182 Bridge St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located a few blocks from downtown Almonte, it houses an arena (85'x200') with a permanent seating section for 500 people and 6 changing rooms with showers; a canteen; a fully-licensed, air-conditioned banquet hall with elevator access, seating capacity for 290 people, a cloakroom, a bar, a kitchen, and a freezer; and a 4-sheet curling rink with a lounge, capacity for 147 people, a fully-stocked kitchen/bar area. Off season, the curling rink and arena rink are available for functions.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Jul 24 Tom Savage on the patio
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day