Almonte & District Community Centre - Almonte ON
182 Bridge St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located a few blocks from downtown Almonte, it houses an arena (85'x200') with a permanent seating section for 500 people and 6 changing rooms with showers; a canteen; a fully-licensed, air-conditioned banquet hall with elevator access, seating capacity for 290 people, a cloakroom, a bar, a kitchen, and a freezer; and a 4-sheet curling rink with a lounge, capacity for 147 people, a fully-stocked kitchen/bar area. Off season, the curling rink and arena rink are available for functions.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County