Almonte Community Centre/Arena - Almonte ON
182 Bridge St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located a few blocks from downtown Almonte, it houses an arena (85'x200') with a permanent seating section for 500 people and 6 changing rooms with showers; a canteen; a fully-licensed, air-conditioned banquet hall with elevator access, seating capacity for 290 people, a cloakroom, a bar, a kitchen, and a freezer; and a 4-sheet curling rink with a lounge, capacity for 147 people, a fully-stocked kitchen/bar area. Off season, the curling rink and arena rink are available for functions.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
All Hosted Events
Almonte Xmas Night Parade
Sun, 05 Dec 2021 - Sun, 05 Dec
From arena, up Bridge St., left on Mill, right onto Almonte/Ottawa St., right on Martin & back to arena! Note: Scouts will be collecting food & money for the Lions Club Xmas basket program.
Town of Mississippi Mills
182 Bridge St.
Almonte Holiday Farmers' Market
Sat, 11 Dec 2021 - Sat, 11 Dec
Time: 9:00AM - 1:00pm
In the upper hall at the Almonte Arena, find your favourite Almonte Farmers' Market vendors & more, as they help you shop local for your gifts!
Almonte Farmers’ Market
182 Bridge St.
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 2 Luke Michielsen
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival