Stewart Community Centre - Pakenham ON
112 MacFarland St. Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
The arena is a single pad surface and has a permanent seating section for 240 people. There are four dressing rooms with showers and washroom facilities. There is a concession canteen and a skate sharpening service. In the off-season, the surface is available for large functions with a capacity of 500 people. The banquet hall (capacity of 250) is air-conditioned, fully licensed by the LLBO, and is equipped with a freezer and a fully stocked kitchen. There is a sound system with a microphone, a piano, a cloakroom and elevator access.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Jun 28 - Aug 30 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Aug 26 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Jul 10 Brock Zeman on the patio
Jul 16 Steve Marriner on the patio
Jul 17 Jon McLurg solo on the patio
Jul 18 Brea Lawrenson on the patio
Jul 18 - 25 The Flower Show art show
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
- Take a Quick Survey for The Hub!
- Barbora Balaban — Firmly Grounded, with Dirty Hands
- Virtual Celtfest: July 4 & 5
- Have a PerfectPICNIC in Smiths Falls Support Local Restaurants, Enjoy the Outdoors!
- Bloomfest Garden Art A Show and Sale at Whitehouse Perennials
- Beautiful Music Together: an interview with Jenny Whiteley and Joey Wright
- AGH Invites You to an Evening Gala at Home!
- Orchid Viewing a Go!
- The Live Music Scene is No Joke: an interview with Mike McCormick
- Waterway Photo Tour MVFN Celebrates National Canoe Day